UII’s Finance and Banking Associate Degree program is one of the finest finance and banking associate degree programs in Yogyakarta. Having an accreditation of A, the Finance and Banking Associate Degree is a preeminent diploma program aimed at preparing future mid-level professionals in the field of Finance and Banking who are ready to work, ready to grow, devoted to God, noble in character, and relentless in practicing Sharia.
The graduates of the Finance and Banking Associate Degree program have various excellencies. Among them are the implementation of professional competency certification program for students by National Professional Certification Board (BNSP), teaching staffs who are academics and practitioners experienced in their field, the availability of competency support facilities in the form of integrated mini bank laboratory and the existence of various cooperation with various banking and non-banking financial industries.
Graduates of UII’s Finance and Banking Associate Degree have extensive career opportunities to be able to work as Frontliner, Marketing Funding, and Financing Analysts in banking field and as supervisors at Sharia Micro Finance Institutions. In addition, graduates can also have a career in non-banking financial institutions such as insurance companies and pawnshops.
Application Requirements and Procedures
Registration & Selection
The New Student Admission (PMB) at Universitas Islam Indonesia for Undergraduate (S1) and Diploma (D3) Programs is held in four selection patterns, i.e.: Computer Based Test (CBT), Paper Based Test (PBT), Honors Student Appraisal (PSB), and Quran Hafiz Appraisal (PHA).
More information about the requirements and procedures of UII New Student Admission selection pattern is available at pmb.uii.ac.id
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM (IP)
The following requirement is specifically relevant to Applicants of International Program who register via the PSB and PHA selection patterns. They are required to submit their English proficiency test results, such as CEPT from CILACS UII (minimum score of 475), TOEFL®ITP (470), TOEFL iBT (52), or IELTS (5.5).
When you are applying to Universitas Islam Indonesia as an international student, you will need to satisfy the entry requirements for undergraduate (bachelor/diploma) admission. Read the requirements by downloading information provided from the link available below.
The Country Specific Undergraduate Entry Requirements information will help to clarify your eligibility to apply, based on the country where you finished your high school studies.
Components and Estimated Tuition Fees
The estimated cost of tuition and fees for Undergraduate (S1) and Diploma (D3) programs for UII New Student Admission for the Academic Year of 2022/2023 can be downloaded through the link available on this page.
The table of estimated cost of tuition and fees contains information regarding the estimated cost components with the following notes:
- The estimated minimum cost is calculated based on the lowest value of the Catur Dharma Fee in the related study program, and added with the Tuition (Sumbangan Pembinaan Pendidikan/SPP) value in the relevant study program.
- The estimated maximum cost is calculated based on the highest value of the Catur Dharma Fee in the related study program, and added with the Tuition (Sumbangan Pembinaan Pendidikan/SPP) value in the relevant study program.
- The Catur Dharma Amount appears on the table shall not be applicable to applicants who applied through the Independent PBT selection pattern.
- Study Term Prediction for Non-exact and Exact Sciences are respectively 3.5 and 4 years.
- Tuition (SPP) is payable annually in 4 installments.
- For Undergraduate Study Programs (S1), the estimated tuition fees do not include fees for KKN (student community service), Undergraduate Thesis, and Thesis Defense.
- For Diploma Study Programs (D3), the estimated tuition fees do not include Fees for Diploma Thesis, Diploma Thesis Defense, and Professional Placement (PKL) Report Presentation.
- Specifically for Medical Education Undergraduate (S1) Study Program, the estimated tuition fees do not include fees for KKN (student community service), Undergraduate Thesis, Thesis Defense, and Clinical Education Stage Costs.
Rates for KKN, Diploma Thesis, Undergraduate Thesis, Thesis Defense, and PKL Report Presentation will be calculated in accordance with the rates set in the year of implementation.
Global Mobility Program
Universitas Islam Indonesia offers joint degree and/or student exchange for bachelor degree program in collaboration with our outstanding partner universities.
For more information about our global mobility programs, please contact the Directorate of Partnership/International Affairs at: +62 274 898 410 or email: io[at]uii.ac.id
For more information click here
Thinking about studying other disciplines?
UII offers many choices of education programs which include 4 diploma programs, 26 bachelor programs, 13 masters programs, 5 doctoral programs, and 3 professional programs, with a variety of disciplines in the fields of business, economy, social sciences, law, engineering, mathematics, natural sciences, pharmacy, medicine and many others.
Disclaimer: This information is valid for the Academic Year of 2022/2023 and is subject to change depending on the policies in Universitas Islam Indonesia
|A.Md.Bns. – Diploma (D3)|
|Duration of Study|
|6 Semester (estimated full-time study)|
|Muhammad Adnan Building
Jln. Kaliurang km. 14,5, Sleman, Yogyakarta 55584
❯ A (BAN-PT)
International Accreditation :
Join UII and develop your potentials by studying disciplines that suit your interests and career plans
New Student Admission
(0274) 898444 ext. 1234