The vision of Master of Professional Psychology Program is becoming a reference of professional administrator of Islamic Psychology education in Southeast Asia in 2030. During the learning process, students will get opportunities to study and develop concepts, measuring instruments,and applications of Islamic Psychology.
The offered study concentrations include Clinical Psychology, Educational Psychology, as well as Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Each concentration provides opportunity for students to gain basic and deeper understanding on the chosen study field. Students will experience work practices in the Psychiatric/General Hospitals and the Community Health Centers (Clinical Psychology Concentration), Educational Institutions from Kindergarten to University (Educational Psychology Concentration), as well as several national and multinational companies (Industrial and Organizational Psychology Concentration).
Master of Professional Psychology of UII graduates have many competences, such as (a) personal management, (b) psychological knowledge mastery, and (c) professionalism in psychological practices and researches.
Master Program of Professional Psychology of UII is designed to produce graduates with the capabilities, competencies, and professionalism in the field of psychology to support their career as practitioners or academics. The graduates can build their career as Psychologist, School Counselors, Trainers, Assessors, Human Resources Staffs and Managers, Psychology Consultants, Entrepreneurs, and Teachers.
Application Requirements and Procedures
- Minimum Grade Point Average (IPK) of 3.0
- Completed enrollment form
- A copy of Diploma of Bachelor Degree or Bachelor Degree Completion Certificate.
- Academic Transcript of Bachelor Degree
- Three sheets of 4×6 cm sized passport photos
- A copy of TOEFL certificates with the minimum score of 450
- Recommendation letters from lecturers or supervisors at workplace (Two recommendation letters)
- Receipt of enrollment fee payment of Rp 700,000 via Bank Mandiri, Account Number 137.0004935801 owned by Universitas Islam Indonesia
- Study permit (for those who are currently working)
- A copy of Identity Card (KTP)
Procedure of Enrollment
- Collecting the enrollment form
- Completing the enrollment fee payment via Bank Mandiri
- Completing the enrollment form
- Completing the enrollment requirements
- Submitting the requirements to the academic department of Master of Professional Psychology of UII
- Participating in the selection processes consisting of Academic Potential Test (TPA), General and Field Capability Test, Psychological Test, Leaderless Group Discussion, and Interviews following the specified schedule.
- Announcement of the admission result
Components and Estimated Tuition Fees
Registration & Test Fee: Rp500,000.-
Regular Class Tuition Fee:
- Registration & Pre-Program: Rp 5,000,000.-
- Semester I: Rp 5,000,000.-
- Semester II: Rp 7,500,000.-
- Semester III: Rp 10,000,000.-
- Semester IV: Rp 6,000,000.-
Total Cost: Rp 33,500,000.-
Executive Class Tuition Fee:
- Registration & Pre-Program: Rp 5,000,000.-
- Semester I: Rp 6,000,000.-
- Semester II: Rp 8,500,000.-
- Semester III: Rp 11,000,000.-
- Semester IV:Rp 6,150,000.-
Total Cost: Rp 36,650,000.-
If in semester 5 and onwards the student has yet to graduate, then at the beginning of each semester he/she is required to pay a re-registration fee of Rp2,500,000.- and a thesis extension fee of Rp2,500,000.-.
Global Mobility Program
Collaboration in the form of researches, conferences, guest lectures, and student exchanges with Thailand, Malaysia, Russia, China, and Germany.
Master of Professional Psychology of Universitas Islam Indonesia
Gedung Fakultas Psikologi dan Ilmu Sosial Budaya (FPSB) Lantai 1
Bagian Admisi Magister Psikologi Profesi UII
Jl. Kaliurang KM. 14.4 Besi, Sleman, Yogyakarta 55584
Phone: 0274-898444 Ext. 2660 | WA: 085228614005, 081328644254
Thinking about studying other disciplines?
UII offers many choices of education programs which include 4 diploma programs, 26 bachelor programs, 12 masters programs, 5 doctoral programs, and 3 professional programs, with a variety of disciplines in the fields of business, economy, social sciences, law, engineering, mathematics, natural sciences, pharmacy, medicine and many others.
Disclaimer: This information is valid for the Academic Year of 2022/2023 and is subject to change depending on the policies in Universitas Islam Indonesia
|M. Psi., Psikolog – Master (S2)|
|Duration of Study|
|5 Semesters (Estimated full-time study)|
|Zanzawi Soejoeti Building
Jl. Kaliurang KM 14,5 Sleman, Yogyakarta 55584
❯ B (BAN-PT)
International Accreditation :
Join UII and develop your potentials by studying disciplines that suit your interests and career plans
New Student Admission
(0274) 898444 ext. 1234