UII has a number of research centers and studies focusing on various fields of science that aims to continuously improving innovation. Our researches is managed by the Directorate of Research and Community Services (DPPM) which responsible to coordinate, implement, monitor and assess the university researches and community service programs.
As a commitment to participate actively in the development and dissemination of science and technology, Universitas Islam Indonesia continues to encourage research facilitated through various laboratories and research centres. You can join our experts in developing joint research and use shared resources to produce progress and novelty in science and technology that can provide extensive benefits to society and the world.
|Some of our leading research centres are as follows:
- Centre for Earthquake Engineering, Dynamic Effects, and Disaster Studies
- Centre for Environmental Technology Studies
- Centre for Information & Transportation Studies
- Centre for Flood & Drought Studies
- Merapi Volcanic Material Innovation Centre
- Centre for Islamic Medicine Studies
- Center for Islamic Bioethic & Health Law
- Centre for Gender Studies
- Centre for Human Rights Studies
- Centre for Indonesian Marketing Studies
- Centre for Forensic Accounting Studies
- ERP Competence Centre & Learning Centre
- Centre for Indonesian Family Business Studies
- Centre for Natural Fibres & Natural Dyes Studies
|UII has 58 laboratories under management of the study programs and integrated laboratory managed by the university that has been accredited to ISO 17025. Some of our primary laboratories are as follows:
- Architecture Design Laboratory
- Digital Architecture Laboratory
- Building Technology Laboratory
- Air & Water Quality Laboratory
- Environmental Biotechnology Laboratory
- Environmental Risk Analysis Laboratory
- Waste, Hazardous and Toxic Materials Laboratory
- Structure & Engineering Mechanics Laboratory
- Highway & Transportation Engineering Laboratory
- Soil Mechanics Laboratory
- Industrial Metrology and Instrumentation Laboratory
- Mechatronics Laboratory
- Energy Conversion Laboratory
We open up opportunities for professors and experts from partner institutions to collaborate with us in nurturing and developing young minds at UII and contribute to the wider community through various activities such as public lectures, community development, or other training programs.
This opportunity is not only open to academics, but also for professionals in business and industry, as well as government officials both at the regional, national and international level.
International Teaching Collaboration
UII continue to encourage lecturers to improve their quality of teaching through various training for capacity building and supporting the international teaching collaboration program.
This program is organized every year through a competitive grant scheme that may be submitted by UII faculty to be able to carry out lectures in collaboration with professors and experts from our international partners.