Joint/Double Degree Program
We welcome exchanged students (inbound mobility) from more than 50 partner universities worldwide.
We also encourage outbound mobility exchange program for UII active students to study in one of our global partner universities and prepare them to join the global community.
The international mobility program, either joint/double degree or semester exchange program allows students to gain international experience and receive semester credit toward their degree when studying in a partner university.
This international mobility program will also encourage students to raise their level of confidence, broaden their knowledge, be more independent, and expand their worldwide network!
Here are some partner universities of UII:
- University of Queensland, Australia
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences, the Netherlands
- Zhejiang University, China
- SolBridge International School of Business, South Korea
- Youngsan University, South Korea
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM), Malaysia
- Universiti Putera Malaysia (UPM), Malaysia
- International Islamic University of Malaysia (IIUM), Malaysia
- Fatih Sultan Mehmet Vakif University, Turkey
- Wismar University of Applied Sciences, Technology, Business and Design, Germany
We are here to help
To reinforce internationalization and get actively involved in many international events, UII established the Directorate of Partnership/Office of International Affairs (DKKUI) with the following responsibilities:
- evaluate and perform intensive international cooperation with international partner universities,
- provide services to foreign students for immigration administrations, campus orientation, and academic consultation from the time of arrival to their time of departure,
- support UII students who look forward to participate in a collaboration program with partner universities abroad, and
- provide services and suggestions on foreign studies and research which will affiliate and collaborate with UII.
Contact our staff members should you need our assistance:
Directorate of Partnership/Office of International Affairs (DKKUI)
Sardjito Building (3rd Floor) UII Integrated Campus
Jl. Kaliurang KM 14,5 Yogyakarta 55584 INDONESIA
Phone: +62 274-898410 (hotline)
Faximile: +62 274-898406
Email: io [at] uii.ac.id.