Ull’s Economics Study Program is designed to generate progressive economists with Islamic ethics who master theories and analytical tools and their application in practical economics, especially Sharia finance, Sharia banking, international business, as well as regional economics and public policy. Students are also equipped with soft skills and leadership skills as part of a character strengthening and supported by international competency certification in business analytics and business intelligence from Statistical Analysis Software (SAS). As an effort to maintain the commitment to give birth to talented graduates, students will be guided by professional educators who are qualified in their fields. Lecturers of the Economics Study Program of Ull are experienced academics with excellent educational background from reputable universities, both inside and outside of the country.
Graduates of the Economics Study Program have wide opportunities to maintain their careers as economics and financial analysts, researchers, academics, or entrepreneurs. Graduates of the Economics Study Program are currently scattered and working in various fields of work such as in governmental bodies, banking, private industry sector, asset valuation companies, and so on.
Application Requirements and Procedures
Registration & Selection
The New Student Admission (PMB) at Universitas Islam Indonesia for Undergraduate (S1) and Diploma (D3) Programs is held in four selection patterns, i.e.: Computer Based Test (CBT), Paper Based Test (PBT), Honors Student Appraisal (PSB), and Quran Hafiz Appraisal (PHA).
More information about the requirements and procedures of UII New Student Admission selection pattern is available at pmb.uii.ac.id
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM (IP)
The following requirement is specifically relevant to Applicants of International Program who register via the PSB and PHA selection patterns. They are required to submit their English proficiency test results, such as CEPT from CILACS UII (minimum score of 475), TOEFL®ITP (470), TOEFL iBT (52), or IELTS (5.5).
When you are applying to Universitas Islam Indonesia as an international student, you will need to satisfy the entry requirements for undergraduate (bachelor/diploma) admission. Read the requirements by downloading information provided from the link available below.
The Country Specific Undergraduate Entry Requirements information will help to clarify your eligibility to apply, based on the country where you finished your high school studies.
Components and Estimated Tuition Fees
The estimated cost of tuition and fees for Undergraduate (S1) and Diploma (D3) programs for UII New Student Admission for the Academic Year of 2020/2021 can be downloaded through the link available on this page.
The table of estimated cost of tuition and fees contains information regarding the estimated cost components with the following notes:
- The estimated minimum cost is calculated based on the lowest value of the Catur Dharma Fee in the related study program, and added with the Tuition (Sumbangan Pembinaan Pendidikan/SPP) value in the relevant study program.
- The estimated maximum cost is calculated based on the highest value of the Catur Dharma Fee in the related study program, and added with the Tuition (Sumbangan Pembinaan Pendidikan/SPP) value in the relevant study program.
- The Catur Dharma Amount appears on the table shall not be applicable to applicants who applied through the Independent PBT selection pattern.
- Study Term Prediction for Non-exact and Exact Sciences are respectively 3.5 and 4 years.
- Tuition (SPP) is payable annually in 4 installments.
- For Undergraduate Study Programs (S1), the estimated tuition fees do not include fees for KKN (student community service), Undergraduate Thesis, and Thesis Defense.
- For Diploma Study Programs (D3), the estimated tuition fees do not include Fees for Diploma Thesis, Diploma Thesis Defense, and Professional Placement (PKL) Report Presentation.
- Specifically for Medical Education Undergraduate (S1) Study Program, the estimated tuition fees do not include fees for KKN (student community service), Undergraduate Thesis, Thesis Defense, and Clinical Education Stage Costs.
Rates for KKN, Diploma Thesis, Undergraduate Thesis, Thesis Defense, and PKL Report Presentation will be calculated in accordance with the rates set in the year of implementation.
Global Mobility Program
Faculty of Economics UII offers joint degree and/or student exchange for bachelor degree program with our outstanding partner universities:
- University of Queensland, Australia
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
- Nanjing Xiaozhuang University, China
- Solbridge International School of Business, South Korea
For more information about our global mobility programs, please contact the Directorate of Partnership/International Affairs at: +62 274 898 410 or email: io[at]uii.ac.id
For more information click here
Thinking about studying other disciplines?
UII offers many choices of education programs which include 4 diploma programs, 25 bachelor programs, 12 masters programs, 4 doctoral programs, and 3 professional programs, with a variety of disciplines in the fields of business, economy, social sciences, law, engineering, mathematics, natural sciences, pharmacy, medicine and many others.
Disclaimer: This information is valid for the Academic Year of 2021/2022 and is subject to change depending on the policies in Universitas Islam Indonesia
|S.E. – Sarjana (S1)|
|Duration of Study|
|8 Semester (estimated full-time study)|
|Gedung Ace Partadiredja
Ring Road Utara, Condongcatur, Depok, Sleman, Yogyakarta 55283
International Accreditation :
❯ Asean University Network-Quality Assurance (AUN-QA)
Join UII and develop your potentials by studying disciplines that suit your interests and career plans
New Student Admission
(0274) 898444 ext. 1234