The Industrial Engineering Program (PSTI) was established in 1982. It has four concentration areas namely Manufacturing System, Operational Research, Industrial Management and Working System Design and Ergonomics. Since 2003, the Industrial Engineering StudyProgram has been accredited by BAN-PT with the rank of Unggul. In order to prepare students in the face of global job market competition, Industrial Engineering Study Program holds regular classes and International Program (IP) using English as the introductory language in the teaching and learning process.
Industrial Engineering Study Program has six laboratories as supporting facilities for student learning process: (1) Integrated Manufacturing System Laboratory (SIMANTI); (2) Laboratory of Organization Innovation and Design (IPO); (3) Laboratory of Industrial Statistics and Optimization (SIPO); (4) Laboratory of Industrial Simulation Modeling (Delsim); (5) Laboratory of Working System Design and Ergonomics (DSKE); and (6) Laboratory of Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP). The ERP Laboratory is the only Industrial Engineering laboratory in Indonesia that is in collaboration with SAP University Alliance Program. The Curriculum of Industrial Engineering Study Program is designed to generate students who have noble character, able in problem solving and innovative. Industrial Engineering Study Program is committed to teaching, research, community service and Islamic mission. Through PSTI, students have the opportunity to work and perform productivity improvement activities for six months in batik centers, Yamaha Music Indonesia and other companies that have become partners. Through the program, students will gain working experience, soft skills and contribute to the community. Students will also have the opportunity to attend dual degree programs in a university in the Netherlands (Saxion University of Applied Sciences) and obtain scholarships from universities in Taiwan (National Cheng Kung University and National Taiwan University of Science and Technology).
A Wide Range of Industrial Engineering Career Prospects
Do you want to get a wide range of career prospects after graduation and be internationally recognized?
An Industrial Engineering Graduate (IE-UII graduate) will gain internationally recognized highest-demand skills and can work worldwide with the following career prospects:
- a data scientist,
- an entrepreneur,
- a distribution, logistics, and supply chain expert,
- a project manager
- an assistant of project manager
- an enterprise Integration and Enterprise Resource Planning expert
- a data mining, Big Data, and Information Systems analyst
- a digital marketing Specialist
- an IoT, Smart manufacturing, artificial intelligence, business intelligence, and intelligent systems specialist
- a financial and engineering management specialist
- a civil servant, a state-owned company employee
- a consultant and professional
- a Production Analyst,
- a Product Engineer,
- a Health Safety and Environment Engineer,
- a Human Capital Analyst,
- a Maintenance Engineer,
- a Quality Engineer,
- a Marketing and Sales Engineer,
- a Lean-Manufacturing Excellence Engineer,
- an Academician
- and many more
You can work in a broad range of industries and organizations, such as :
- Processing, manufacturing, and service industries
- Financial and Insurance Companies
- Oil and gas, energy, mining, and exploration companies
- Healthcare organizations and companies
- Information and Communication Technology companies
- Distribution, logistics, and supply chain companies.
All graduates can work worldwide with confidence.
Application Requirements and Procedures
Registration & Selection
The New Student Admission (PMB) at Universitas Islam Indonesia for Undergraduate (S1) and Diploma (D3) Programs is held in four selection patterns, i.e.: Computer Based Test (CBT), Paper Based Test (PBT), Honors Student Appraisal (PSB), and Quran Hafiz Appraisal (PHA).
More information about the requirements and procedures of UII New Student Admission selection pattern is available at pmb.uii.ac.id
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM (IP)
The following requirement is specifically relevant to Applicants of International Program who register via the PSB and PHA selection patterns. They are required to submit their English proficiency test results, such as CEPT from CILACS UII (minimum score of 475), TOEFL®ITP (470), TOEFL iBT (52), or IELTS (5.5).
When you are applying to Universitas Islam Indonesia as an international student, you will need to satisfy the entry requirements for undergraduate (bachelor/diploma) admission. Read the requirements by downloading information provided from the link available below.
The Country Specific Undergraduate Entry Requirements information will help to clarify your eligibility to apply, based on the country where you finished your high school studies.
Components and Estimated Tuition Fees
The estimated cost of tuition and fees for Undergraduate (S1) and Diploma (D3) programs for UII New Student Admission for the Academic Year of 2022/2023 can be downloaded through the link available on this page.
The table of estimated cost of tuition and fees contains information regarding the estimated cost components with the following notes:
- The estimated minimum cost is calculated based on the lowest value of the Catur Dharma Fee in the related study program, and added with the Tuition (Sumbangan Pembinaan Pendidikan/SPP) value in the relevant study program.
- The estimated maximum cost is calculated based on the highest value of the Catur Dharma Fee in the related study program, and added with the Tuition (Sumbangan Pembinaan Pendidikan/SPP) value in the relevant study program.
- The Catur Dharma Amount appears on the table shall not be applicable to applicants who applied through the Independent PBT selection pattern.
- Study Term Prediction for Non-exact and Exact Sciences are respectively 3.5 and 4 years.
- Tuition (SPP) is payable annually in 4 installments.
- For Undergraduate Study Programs (S1), the estimated tuition fees do not include fees for KKN (student community service), Undergraduate Thesis, and Thesis Defense.
- For Diploma Study Programs (D3), the estimated tuition fees do not include Fees for Diploma Thesis, Diploma Thesis Defense, and Professional Placement (PKL) Report Presentation.
- Specifically for Medical Education Undergraduate (S1) Study Program, the estimated tuition fees do not include fees for KKN (student community service), Undergraduate Thesis, Thesis Defense, and Clinical Education Stage Costs.
Rates for KKN, Diploma Thesis, Undergraduate Thesis, Thesis Defense, and PKL Report Presentation will be calculated in accordance with the rates set in the year of implementation.
Global Mobility Program
Universitas Islam Indonesia offers joint degree and/or student exchange for bachelor degree program in collaboration with our outstanding partner universities.
For more information about our global mobility programs, please contact the Office of International Affairs (OIA) at: +62 274 898 410 or email: io[at]uii.ac.id
For more information click here
Thinking about studying other disciplines?
UII offers many choices of education programs which include 4 diploma programs, 26 bachelor programs, 12 masters programs, 5 doctoral programs, and 3 professional programs, with a variety of disciplines in the fields of business, economy, social sciences, law, engineering, mathematics, natural sciences, pharmacy, medicine and many others.
Disclaimer: This information is valid for the Academic Year of 2022/2023 and is subject to change depending on the policies in Universitas Islam Indonesia
|S. T. – Sarjana (S1)|
|Duration of Study|
|8 Semester (estimated full-time study)|
|Mas Mansyur Building,
Jalan Kaliurang KM 14,5
Sleman, Yogyakarta 55584
❯ Unggul (BAN-PT)
International Accreditation :
❯ AUN-QA: ASEAN University Network-Quality Assurance
Join UII and develop your potentials by studying disciplines that suit your interests and career plans
New Student Admission
(0274) 898444 Ekstensi 1234
Are you a foreign applicant and want to study at UII by attending regular programs using Bahasa Indonesia? Find information about requirements and procedures via the links below: