Ull’s Accounting Study Program is one of the leading accounting science education program that has achieved A accreditation from the National Accreditation Board of Higher Education (BAN-PT). In addition to excellency in accounting science education, especially financial accounting and Sharia auditing, the Accounting Study Program of Ull also develops a technology-based curriculum by incorporating SAP-ERP Application System courses (Ull has became one of SAP University Alliance members), as well as ERP courses into the curriculum. Various studies and researches on forensic accounting and fraud prevention are also developed through Ull’s collaboration with the Forensic Auditors Professional Certification Body (LSP-AF). This cooperation is also established to support the training and certification of the profession of forensic auditors in Indonesia.
The curriculum is structured according to the development of science in accounting, business and information technology to produce accounting graduates who have three basic competencies which include: the ability to perform the function of an accountant (functional competencies), moral integrity and personal independence based on Islamic values (personal competencies), as well as having superior competitiveness and global business perspective (broad-based business perspective competencies). The Curriculum of Accounting Study Program has also been accredited by the ACCA (Association of Certified Chartered Accountants), a global body for professional accountants. Accreditation from ACCA will facilitate Accounting Study Program graduates to gain international accounting certification. In addition, continuous efforts are also being made to improve partnership networks, both nationally and globally, such as cooperation with the Indonesian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (IAPI), cooperation with Certified Practising Accountants (CPA) Australia, as well as developing collaborative teaching, research, double degree programs, and student exchange with top universities such as University of Western Australia and University of Queensland (Australia), Nanjing Xiaozhuang University (China) and Saxion University of Applied Sciences (Netherlands).
Accounting Department graduates have the opportunity to have careers as accountants who have expertise in the field of financial accounting, management accounting, governmental accounting, Sharia accounting, and accounting information system; as auditor who has expertise in the field of assessment services and guarantor of financial statements; researchers or educators who have expertise in accounting; become a consultant in the field of accounting and financial statement analysis; or as entrepreneurs.
Application Requirements and Procedures
Registration & Selection
The New Student Admission (PMB) at Universitas Islam Indonesia for Undergraduate (S1) and Diploma (D3) Programs is held in four selection patterns, i.e.: Computer Based Test (CBT), Paper Based Test (PBT), Honors Student Appraisal (PSB), and Quran Hafiz Appraisal (PHA).
More information about the requirements and procedures of UII New Student Admission selection pattern is available at pmb.uii.ac.id
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM (IP)
The following requirement is specifically relevant to Applicants of International Program who register via the PSB and PHA selection patterns. They are required to submit their English proficiency test results, such as CEPT from CILACS UII (minimum score of 475), TOEFL®ITP (470), TOEFL iBT (52), or IELTS (5.5).
When you are applying to Universitas Islam Indonesia as an international student, you will need to satisfy the entry requirements for undergraduate (bachelor/diploma) admission. Read the requirements by downloading information provided from the link available below.
The Country Specific Undergraduate Entry Requirements information will help to clarify your eligibility to apply, based on the country where you finished your high school studies.
Components and Estimated Tuition Fees
The estimated cost of tuition and fees for Undergraduate (S1) and Diploma (D3) programs for UII New Student Admission for the Academic Year of 2020/2021 can be downloaded through the link available on this page.
The table of estimated cost of tuition and fees contains information regarding the estimated cost components with the following notes:
- The estimated minimum cost is calculated based on the lowest value of the Catur Dharma Fee in the related study program, and added with the Tuition (Sumbangan Pembinaan Pendidikan/SPP) value in the relevant study program.
- The estimated maximum cost is calculated based on the highest value of the Catur Dharma Fee in the related study program, and added with the Tuition (Sumbangan Pembinaan Pendidikan/SPP) value in the relevant study program.
- The Catur Dharma Amount appears on the table shall not be applicable to applicants who applied through the Independent PBT selection pattern.
- Study Term Prediction for Non-exact and Exact Sciences are respectively 3.5 and 4 years.
- Tuition (SPP) is payable annually in 4 installments.
- For Undergraduate Study Programs (S1), the estimated tuition fees do not include fees for KKN (student community service), Undergraduate Thesis, and Thesis Defense.
- For Diploma Study Programs (D3), the estimated tuition fees do not include Fees for Diploma Thesis, Diploma Thesis Defense, and Professional Placement (PKL) Report Presentation.
- Specifically for Medical Education Undergraduate (S1) Study Program, the estimated tuition fees do not include fees for KKN (student community service), Undergraduate Thesis, Thesis Defense, and Clinical Education Stage Costs.
Rates for KKN, Diploma Thesis, Undergraduate Thesis, Thesis Defense, and PKL Report Presentation will be calculated in accordance with the rates set in the year of implementation.
Global Mobility Program
Faculty of Economics UII offers joint degree and/or student exchange for bachelor degree program with our outstanding partner universities:
- University of Queensland, Australia
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
- Nanjing Xiaozhuang University, China
- Solbridge International School of Business, South Korea
For more information about our global mobility programs, please contact the Directorate of Partnership/International Affairs at: +62 274 898 410 or email: io[at]uii.ac.id
For more information click here
Thinking about studying other disciplines?
UII offers many choices of education programs which include 4 diploma programs, 25 bachelor programs, 12 masters programs, 4 doctoral programs, and 3 professional programs, with a variety of disciplines in the fields of business, economy, social sciences, law, engineering, mathematics, natural sciences, pharmacy, medicine and many others.
Disclaimer: This information is valid for the Academic Year of 2021/2022 and is subject to change depending on the policies in Universitas Islam Indonesia
|S.Ak. – Sarjana (S1)|
|Duration of Study|
|8 Semester (estimated full-time study)|
|Gedung Ace Partadiredja
Ring Road Utara, Condongcatur, Depok, Sleman, Yogyakarta 55283
International Accreditation :
❯ ACCA (Association of Certified Chartered Accountants)
❯ Association of Accredited Schools of Bisiness International (AASBI)
Join UII and develop your potentials by studying disciplines that suit your interests and career plans
New Student Admission
(0274) 898444 ext. 1234