Bachelor degree program of design studies in Architecture or Sarjana Arsitektur (S.Ars) is 4 years program pre-professional program which has four years duration (8 semesters). This program has totally 150 credits with 8 integrated studios in every semester as curriculum backbone and supported by groups of courses in institutional characters, building sciences and technology, history and urbanism, architectural communication, and advocacy and professions. In early semesters, students are dealing with basic design in architecture with all contexts surrounding, while for higher semester students are digging their excellency in specific fields in architectural studies.
Graduated from this program, alumni will have broaden chance to choose their career in building industries except for to be an architect. B.D.Arch holder will free to be an contractor, manager or supervisor in building industries, building researcher, designer, etc. While to be an architect, they have to continue with 5th year program as professional degree. To be graduated B.D.Arch, student must finished their program on time 8 semesters and maximum 14 semesters for the extension periods. Through this 8 semesters student must satisfy their studio and institutional courses not less than C grade and minimum grades in average (IP) not less than 2.5 (from 0-4 scale).
Students can complete their studies in four years to become Bachelors of Architecture or in five years to be an architect. In the five-year program, students will be trained professionally to become professional architects. Cooperation with the Association of School of Architecture (APTARI) and the Indonesian Institute of Architects (IAI) has enabled the architects graduated from Ull to directly plunge into the world of planning and designing. In addition, they are also learn entrepreneurship, enabling them to work independently as architects or consulting architects.
Application Requirements and Procedures
Registration & Selection
The New Student Admission (PMB) at Universitas Islam Indonesia for Undergraduate (S1) and Diploma (D3) Programs is held in four selection patterns, i.e.: Computer Based Test (CBT), Paper Based Test (PBT), Honors Student Appraisal (PSB), and Quran Hafiz Appraisal (PHA).
More information about the requirements and procedures of UII New Student Admission selection pattern is available at pmb.uii.ac.id
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM (IP)
- Prospective students take the CEPT Online test (https://cilacs.uii.ac.id/cept/cept-online/ with a minimum score of 500 (five hundred).
- Prospective students are required to submit CEPT e-certificates from CILACS to the UII Admission application platform.
When you are applying to Universitas Islam Indonesia as an international student, you will need to satisfy the entry requirements for undergraduate (bachelor/diploma) admission. Read the requirements by downloading information provided from the link available below.
The Country Specific Undergraduate Entry Requirements information will help to clarify your eligibility to apply, based on the country where you finished your high school studies.
DRAWING ABILITY ASSESSMENT
Prospective students are required to submit a portfolio to demonstrate their ability and skills to draw or make sketches based on recorded processes and several drawings/sketches that were made, together with supporting evidences.
Prospective students must submit A PORTFOLIO of drawing or sketches:
- In A4-format, file size up to 5 MB
- Self-made 2D or 3D drawings/sketches*, consisting of:
- New works (required): drawings/sketches of city landmarks where you live, your own house (interior and exterior), each with at least 1 (one) work (minimum 3 pictures/sketches in total).
- Prior works (strongly recommended): drawings/sketches that were produced independently or through competitions or other activities. The number and year of production is not limited.
- Drawings/sketches produced with any techniques, media and tools.
- Portfolio softcopy submission is conducted according to the provisions of the UII Admission Committee.
Components and Estimated Tuition Fees
The estimated cost of tuition and fees for Undergraduate (S1) and Diploma (D3) programs for UII New Student Admission for the Academic Year of 2022/2023 can be downloaded through the link available on this page.
The table of estimated cost of tuition and fees contains information regarding the estimated cost components with the following notes:
- The estimated minimum cost is calculated based on the lowest value of the Catur Dharma Fee in the related study program, and added with the Tuition (Sumbangan Pembinaan Pendidikan/SPP) value in the relevant study program.
- The estimated maximum cost is calculated based on the highest value of the Catur Dharma Fee in the related study program, and added with the Tuition (Sumbangan Pembinaan Pendidikan/SPP) value in the relevant study program.
- The Catur Dharma Amount appears on the table shall not be applicable to applicants who applied through the Independent PBT selection pattern.
- Study Term Prediction for Non-exact and Exact Sciences are respectively 3.5 and 4 years.
- Tuition (SPP) is payable annually in 4 installments.
- For Undergraduate Study Programs (S1), the estimated tuition fees do not include fees for KKN (student community service), Undergraduate Thesis, and Thesis Defense.
- For Diploma Study Programs (D3), the estimated tuition fees do not include Fees for Diploma Thesis, Diploma Thesis Defense, and Professional Placement (PKL) Report Presentation.
- Specifically for Medical Education Undergraduate (S1) Study Program, the estimated tuition fees do not include fees for KKN (student community service), Undergraduate Thesis, Thesis Defense, and Clinical Education Stage Costs.
Rates for KKN, Diploma Thesis, Undergraduate Thesis, Thesis Defense, and PKL Report Presentation will be calculated in accordance with the rates set in the year of implementation.
Global Mobility Program
Universitas Islam Indonesia offers joint degree and/or student exchange for bachelor degree program in collaboration with our outstanding partner universities.
For more information about our global mobility programs, please contact the Directorate of Partnership/International Affairs at: +62 274 898 410 or email: io[at]uii.ac.id
For more information click here
Thinking about studying other disciplines?
UII offers many choices of education programs which include 4 diploma programs, 26 bachelor programs, 13 masters programs, 5 doctoral programs, and 3 professional programs, with a variety of disciplines in the fields of business, economy, social sciences, law, engineering, mathematics, natural sciences, pharmacy, medicine and many others.
Disclaimer: This information is valid for the Academic Year of 2022/2023 and is subject to change depending on the policies in Universitas Islam Indonesia
|S.Ars. – Master (S2)|
|Duration of Study|
|8 Semester (estimated full-time study)|
|Gedung Mohammad Natsir
Jln. Kaliurang km 14,5, Sleman, Yogyakarta 55584
❯ A (BAN-PT)
International Accreditation :
❯ Korean Architectural Accrediting Board (KAAB)
Join UII and develop your potentials by studying disciplines that suit your interests and career plans
New Student Admission
(0274) 898444 ext. 1234