PDIE FBE UII was established on 6 July 2000 and offered three areas of study concentration: Management Concentration, Economics Concentration, and Accounting Concentration.
- Management Concentration has 3 specifications: Human Resources, Finance, and Marketing.
- Economics Concentration has 2 specifications: Islamic Economics and Public Policy.
- Accounting Concentration has 4 specifications: Financial Accounting, Information System, Public Sector Accounting, and Auditing.
In their 17th year since its establishment, in December 2017, PDIE FBE UII was Accredited A based on the BAN PT Decree No. 5209/SK/BAN-PT/Akred/D/XII/2017.
Up to April 2020, PDIE FBE UII has graduated 58 doctors, the majority of them become lecturers in various public and private universities in Indonesia.
PDIE FBE UII is currently one of the partners of LPDP and BPPDN scholarship institutions, so that every prospective student who has a background of being a lecturer with an NIDN is entitled to apply for a doctoral education scholarship to LPDP or BPPDN.
Most of the graduates already have scientific publications in reputable international journals when they graduate, and they can be expected to offer great contributions in expanding and advancing their academic career in their respective places of service.
Almost all PDIE FBE UII graduates have an academic background, and after graduating they immediately experience career developments in both structural and functional positions as academics. Students who have yet to become an academic staff before graduating will easily find employment as academic staffs in various public and private universities after graduation, because the demand for academic staff with doctoral degrees is still very high. As an illustration, the proportion of lecturers with a doctoral degree in all study programs within the faculty of economics in private universities in Indonesia is still below 30% on average, still far below the minimum number that is considered sufficient for study programs to be able to achieve superior category accreditation of 50 %.
Apart from that, PDIE FBE UII graduates have great opportunities to become consultants, researchers, and analysts in the fields of business, finance and economics, both independently and through institutions, at both national and international levels.
Application Requirements and Procedures
Prospective Student Qualifications
- Masters in various fields of science
- Minimum Grade Point Average of 2.75 at the Undergraduate level, and 3.25 at the Masters level.
- Has a TPA score of 550 and a TOEFL score of 500
- Passed the academic and psychological interviews
- Attach a legalized copy of the Master and Bachelor diploma
- Attach a legalized copy of the transcript
- Attach a copy of TPA and TOEFL scores
- Submit an academic paper on the dissertation plan (10-15 pages, double spaces)
- Attach 2 (two) recommendation letters from someone who can provide an assessment of the candidates’ academic abilities
- Attach a list of scientific works that have been published and include one work that is considered the most outstanding
- Odd Semester
- Registration Period I: April – May
- Registration Period II: June – July
- Even Semester
- Registration Period I: October – November
- Registration Period II: December – January
- Get the registration forms at the admissions
- Fill out and return the form to the admissions along with the requirements
- Pay the registration and TPA test fee of Rp1,500,000.-
- Take the TPA (Academic Potential Test), interview and psychological test
Admission of the Doctoral and Masters Program
Phone Number: 0274 883525
Mobile Phone Number: 0813 2878 9856
Components and Estimated Tuition Fees
Registration & Test Fee : Rp1,500,000.-
Types of Fee
|Registration & Pre-Program||Rp11,000,000|
|TOTAL TUITION FEE||Rp113,500,000.-|
If the study period exceeds 7 semesters, a re-registration fee of Rp3,000,000.- and a dissertation extension fee of Rp4,250,000 is required per semester.
Global Mobility Program
For more information click here
Thinking about studying other disciplines?
UII offers many choices of education programs which include 4 diploma programs, 26 bachelor programs, 12 masters programs, 5 doctoral programs, and 3 professional programs, with a variety of disciplines in the fields of business, economy, social sciences, law, engineering, mathematics, natural sciences, pharmacy, medicine and many others.
Disclaimer: This information is valid for the Academic Year of 2022/2023 and is subject to change depending on the policies in Universitas Islam Indonesia
|Dr. – Doctoral (S3)|
|Duration of Study|
|7 semesters (full-time estimation)|
|Gedung Ace Partadiredja
Ring Road Utara, Condongcatur, Depok
Sleman, Yogyakarta 55283
❯ A (BAN-PT)
International Accreditation :
Join UII and develop your potentials by studying disciplines that suit your interests and career plans
New Student Admission
(0274) 898444 ext. 1234