As a for m of UII’s commitment to always contribute in increasing the capacity and capability of human resources in the Republic of Indonesia, especially in the field of Master level Accounting, UII established the Master of Accounting Study Program in March 2010 with the Decree of Establishment No. 453/D/T/2009 and the Decree of Operational Permit No. 12472/D/T/K-V/2012. In 2014, the Maksi Study Program of FBE UII accredited B with decree No. SK BAN-PT 177/SK/BAN-PT/Akred/M/M/VI/2014. Throughout the years, Maksi study program of FBE UII always innovates new learning processes. It can be seen from their 4 (four) majors, i.e. Government Accounting, Sharia Accounting, Forensic Audits, and Taxation (starting in 2016/2017). Right after enrolling in the Maksi program, several extracurricular activities will be available for students to improve various skills starting from the preparation of the program (behavioral modeling for learning), throughout the program (various workshops to improve research and academics capabilities, including soft-skills workshops), and at the end of the program (alumni enhancement for networking).
Maksi Study Program of FBE UII has partnered up with various national and international institutions. In the national level, they have a partnership with a professional institution in the field of Forensic Audits (LSPAF-Lembaga Sertifikasi Profesi Auditor Forensik or the Forensic Auditor Professional Certification Institute) and have been appointed to manage Tempat Ujian Kompetensi (TUK or the Competency Test Place) for students and practitioners who wish to obtain Certification in the field of Forensic Audit with the degree of C.Fr.A. In 2018. While in the international level, one of the partnerships carried out by Maksi study program of FBE UII is in the form of a double degree program and a Master of Professional Accounting (MPA) program under the auspices of the UWA Business School, University of Western Australia. This double degree program has also received permission from DIKTI with decree No. T/937/C.C5/KS.00.02/2019. Maksi Study Program of FBE UII is also active in activities along with various associations focusing on development for academic, research, as well as institutional purposes as an effort to stay up to date.
Graduates of Maksi Study Program of FBE UII are able to pursue carriers in various fields:
- Aparat Sipil Negara or State Civil Apparatus (BPK, BPKP, DJP, Pemda)
- Tax Consultant
- Public Accounting Firm
- Management/Financial Accountants
- Internal Auditor (private)
These are a a result of tracer studies over the past few years and good communication network with Alumni via the Alumni Board of MAKSI program of FBE UII, that often holds meetings, at least once every semester.
Application Requirements and Procedures
Maksi Study Program of FBE UII can be attended by bachelors of any background (multi entry), both those who are already working and fresh graduates.
Registration forms are available any time during office hours in the admissions department. The completed registration form shall then be returned to the admissions with the following attachments:
- Three copies of a legalized bachelor’s diploma
- One sheet of a legalized bachelor’s transcript
- Passport photos size 2×3 and 4×4, 4 sheets each
- A copy of Indonesian ID card
- A copy of Birth Certificate
- Pass the TPA Test
Registration Period I: March – June
Registration Period II: September – December
- Get the registration form at the admissions
- Complete and return the form to the admissions along with the requirements
- Pay the registration and TPA fee of Rp 750,000.-
- Take the TPA (Academic Potential Test)
Admission of Masters and Doctoral Program of FBE UII
Phone Number: 0274 883525
Mobile Phone Number: 0813 2878 9856
Components and Estimated Tuition Fees
Registration & Test Fee: Rp 750,000.-
Regular Class Tuition Fee:
- Registration & Pre-Program: Rp 5,000,000.-
- Semester I: Rp 5,000,000.-
- Semester II: Rp 7,500,000.-
- Semester III: Rp 10,000,000.-
- Semester IV: Rp 6,000,000.-
Total Cost: Rp 33,500,000.-
Executive Class Tuition Fee:
- Registration & Pre-Program: Rp 5,000,000.-
- Semester I: Rp 6,000,000.-
- Semester II: Rp 8,500,000.-
- Semester III: Rp 11,000,000.-
- Semester IV:Rp 6,150,000.-
Total Cost: Rp 36,650,000.-
If in semester 5 and onwards the student has yet to graduate, then at the beginning of each semester he/she is required to pay a re-registration fee of Rp2,500,000.- and a thesis extension fee of Rp2,500,000.-.
Global Mobility Program
- In terms of global mobility, the Maksi Study Program of FBE UII has a Dual Degree program with the Master of Professional Accounting (MPA), UWA Business School, University of Western Australia. Where UWA is one of theGroup of Eight Universities in Australia and is also in the top 100 best universities in the world.
- At the University of Technology MARA, short-courses are conducted in the form of a Forensic Audit Summer-Course
- Company Visits, several generation of MAKSI students also have the opportunity to participate in company visits to global companies around ASEAN countries, such as: Malaysia and Singapore
For more information click here
Thinking about studying other disciplines?
UII offers many choices of education programs which include 4 diploma programs, 26 bachelor programs, 12 masters programs, 5 doctoral programs, and 3 professional programs, with a variety of disciplines in the fields of business, economy, social sciences, law, engineering, mathematics, natural sciences, pharmacy, medicine and many others.
Disclaimer: This information is valid for the Academic Year of 2022/2023 and is subject to change depending on the policies in Universitas Islam Indonesia
|M. Ak. – Master (S2)|
|Duration of Study|
|4 Semester (estimated full-time study)|
|Gedung Ace Partadiredja
Ring Road Utara, Condongcatur, Depok
Sleman, Yogyakarta 55283
International Accreditation :
Join UII and develop your potentials by studying disciplines that suit your interests and career plans
New Student Admission
(0274) 898444 ext. 1234